[RESEND x9+ patch 2.6.26-git 1/2] lm75: cleanup and reorg

> > Minor cleanup and reorg of the lm75 code.
>
> This patch (and the other) have been in Mark's tree for a month or so.
> (linux-next <- useful!)

Good to know -- thanks.  Nobody on the hwmon list seemed to know
the status when I asked, which is why I reposted.  (These have been
pending for quite a while...)

> Mark has been pretty, umm, low-key lately.  I've attached the full
> git-hwmon changelog below and the authors of all those changes are
> cc'ed.
>
> Could people please confirm that what is in linux-next is still the
> latest and greatest version of their changes?  If so, I shall plan on
> fishing those changes out of there and getting them into -rc2.

There's one more LM75 patch from Jean that's not there ...  but it
looks like those two got in just fine, so Jean's update should apply
just fine.

- Dave