Sensors at HP Pavilion dv5000 CTO

Hi! I'm writing a kde4 plasmoid to get informations about temperature sensors,
but I've many questions before write lm-sensors backend.

Before I want show the informations about my laptop:
lspci http://paste.milk-it.net/825
sensors http://paste.milk-it.net/826

1) Is possible I add temperature of my hard disk in lm-sensors? With hddtemp I
can get the temperature. I've a FUJITSU MHV2080BH hard disk.
2) How do I do to add nvidia temperature? I'm using nvidia binary driver
(official) and can get the temperature using "nvidia-settings -q GPUCoreTemp".
3) What is "acpitz-virtual-0"? It returns two temperatures, what are each
temp? See the paste http://paste.milk-it.net/826.
4) I've a iwl3945 wireless card. I can get the temperature in
/sys/devices/pci.../temperature adding 260 to result - the driver does this.
Is possible I add the temperature in lm-sensors?

My english isn't very good, feel free to correct me or ask to rewrite the
questions. Thanks all! :)
--
Michel Filipe
Milk-it Brasil Software House