New winbond chip: W83667HG

Hello Gong Jun,

Sorry I forgot what is your first name. I think Jun, but not sure ;)

Would you be so kind and get us a datasheet for the W83667HG? Please just send
it to me Jean and David (usual suspects ;). The chip seems to be similar to
W83627EHG/DHG. Best would be to get some diff documentation - eg what is
different from previous generation, like we had for DHG. I dont have much time
left, but I can at least try to help with the support/implementation. If it is
easy/doable in short time I can even do that.

If you have some public version of datasheet please ask to put it on the Winbond
site. I dont know if binary attachments are allowed for mailing list.

Thank you,
Rudolf