vt1211 fan control script

Hi Juerg,

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:27:21 -0700, Juerg Haefliger wrote:
> I wrote a little script for manual fan control of the VT1211. It's
> special as it puts the VT1211 PMW controller in automatic mode and
> sets the temp thresholds to extreme levels to simulate manual control.
> This is necessary since the manual mode of the VT1211 is not working.
>
> Would it be OK to include the script with lm-sensors or should I just
> put it somewhere on the lm-sensors website?

I'm fine either way. It could go in prog/pwm in the lm-sensors package.
Not sure how it would fit in the wiki, it's not exceptionally good at
storing files. Alternatively we could create
http://dl.lm-sensors.org/lm-sensors/scripts/ and put it there. But I
think it will get better visibility in the lm-sensors package, and
source control has its advantages as well.

--
Jean Delvare