[patch 2.6.26-rc1] lm75: sensor reading bugfix

On Sunday 08 June 2008, Mark M. Hoffman wrote:
> Applied to hwmon-2.6.git/testing, thanks.
>
> Hrm, I missed this one on the first pass through my queue when I picked
> up your other lm75 patches. ?Looks like it's severe enough to warrant
> sending to Linus before 2.6.26 (along with the prerequisite cleanup patch).
>
> Any objections?

I'd not object if any of them were sent upstream. :)

FYI my comment about "goes on top of cleanup" was mostly
to reflect the fact that I didn't test any other sequence.

If it applies in another order for you, fine.  Though as
a general policy, I'd be glad to see that cleanup patch
upstream before its one year anniversary [0] passes!

- Dave

[0] http://marc.info/?l=lm-sensors&m=119069752322212&w=2