sensors-detect killed my CPU

Hi all,

ICS is now part of IDT. They sent to me the datasheet for my clockchip, quite
fast. Please just make sure you read the chip labels correctly and I can try to
write them once we know 100% that the chip names matches reality. I sometimes
take a macro pictures of the chips instead of using magnifier.

Thanks,

Rudolf