sensors-detect killed my CPU

Hi,

It can be something other, because many boards have problem with this
processor, because they have insufficient supply circuits.
This processor has 125W max power, and this is too much for many boards.
Yesterday my colleague bought this processor with board ASUS M3A-H/HDMI
and it still resets. When he put out one memory, it sometimes works.

Best regards,

Pavel Ruzicka