How to adjust sensors.conf for a Super Micro X7DA8 motherboard

Hi,

I ran a tool called Super Doctor II on a Super Micro X7DA8
motherboard, and i noticed that some of values where different for
the following measurements returned by lm-sensors:

w83793-i2c-0-2e
Adapter: SMBus I801 adapter at 1100
-12V:       -11.38 V	- compute in3 (((@/8)*18500)/256)-16, (((@+16)
*256)/18500)*8
+5V:         +5.12 V	-No scaling
5VSB:        +5.12 V	-No scaling

SuperDoctorII returned for the same measurements:
-12V:  -12.21
+5V:     4.97
+5Vsb:   4.97

My question is, how should I scale the values read by lm-sensors to
return the correct value?

Also, I noticed that SuperDoctorII displayed other information like:

Chassis Intrusion                                      Bad  Warning!
Power Supply Failure                                  Good

How can I find out which sensor read by lm-sensors maps to these two
readings?

Thank you!

Daniel.