ASUS P5E-VM DO and unknown chip with ID 0x0b00

Hi,

I'm CCing Trousers people maybe they can help.

Well it seems you have trusted platform module at 0x4e/0x4f. The manufacturer
seems to be Infineon. Infineon 9635 TT. The sensors-detect script misdetect that
as SMSC superio.

Probing for Super-I/O at 0x4e/0x4f
Trying family `National Semiconductor'...                   No
Trying family `SMSC'...                                     Yes
Found unknown chip with ID 0x0b00

http://www.tranzistoare.ro/datasheets/480/339084_DS.pdf

Question is what now? Quick search did not bring any docs. If someone here has
more time to investigate if 0x4e/0x4f port is common for TPM modules...

Please can anyone point me to relevant docs where are the registers of TPM
described? So we can fix this mis-detection.

Thanks,
Rudolf