AMD K10

Dear lm-sensors at lm-sensors.org,

you have written at the device list:

AMD 	 K10 	 yes 	 - 	 - 	 - 	 (2007-10-07) To be written.
Please contact us if you have such CPU and willing to write or test the driver.

That is what I am doing :-)

I am not too familiar with C (C++) to write a complete program in C. I am of the generation which started with FORTRAN, BASIC, Algol, Pascal ... Today I write some code in PHP/MySQL/HTML/JavaScript.

May be I can modify some piece of code with a great "help of my friend"

I just put together a linux box:
AMD Phenom 9600 BE
GIGABYTE MA78GM-S2H
2x2GB RAM
HD/DVD
Debian Linux Lenny

If I can help the lm-sensors project group I will.

- I can try to modify some code to upgrade from K8 -> K10 if hinted how
- I can lend the linux box for a while (I am living in Prague/CR)
- may be I can manage to put the linux box on the public IP for some week and send you the ssh login

Thanks

Jan