serious w83627ehf problem stopping cpu fan

Hi,

This is a summary of the irc discussion on #linux-sensors with Jean
Delvare and Rudolf Ruik Marek.

First and most important: Unloading the thermal module makes the /sys
interface of w83627ehf behave normally, so the problem boils down to
the module interfering with each other.

Secondly my dsdt is buggy. I do not know whether the bugs are visible.
Errors like this one look like they may have an effect:

dsdt.dsl   786:                 Method (GHTF, 0, NotSerialized)
Warning  1086 -                            ^ Not all control paths return a value (GHTF)

Helmut