pc87360 and individual alarm files

Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> According to my records, all the hardware monitoring drivers have now
> been updated to implement individual alarm files, except pc87360. I
> know that you had been working on this several months ago. Do you have
> an updated patch that I could review?
>
> Thanks,

Hi Jean,

Sorry for late reply, Im not reading this list regularly.

now for the excuses :-/

Im away from that hardware, and from my hwmon working directories,
for at least a month.  The last time I plugged the soekris box in,
I had issues with NFS preventing a root mount, and thus any testing.

I have a vague recollection of doing individual alarm stuff,
but I think it was for another driver (w83627hf)

Given enough time, I can do (and presuming I can eventually fix the NFS
issue, test) the pc87360 conversion, are you ok with my constraints ?