lm_sensors v2 asc7621 support

I've had a go at implementing support for George Joseph's experimental
Adigilog asc7621 driver in lm_sensors 2.10.5.  Find patch attached.

I've been running this for a while with the asc76xx driver on an Intel
D975XBX2 board.  It works just fine for reading the sensors, although
writing the alarm limits and such doesn't seem to work quite right.

Hopefully this might be a starting point for someone else to add
official support for these chips to lm_sensors.

Kind regards,

Ken Milmore