adt7475 support status update?

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008, Jordan Crouse wrote:
> Updated patch against HEAD is attached.
> [...]
>+/* 7475 Notes:
>+ * Addeded by: Jordan Crouse <jordan.crouse at amd.com>
>+ * Datasheet:  http://www.analog.com/UploadedFiles/Data_Sheets/ADT7475.pdf
>+ * TODO:  enhanced acoustics
>+ */

This doesn't affect the code at all, but this line of chips was
apparently sold to On Semiconductor, effective 1 Jan 2008.  When I was
looking for data on this chip in mid-January, Analog Devices no longer
had the data sheet and On hadn't posted it yet, but now it is available
from On.  Product page is
http://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/product.do?id=ADT7475 and datasheet
is http://www.onsemi.com/pub/Collateral/ADT7475-D.PDF .  This seems to
have affected several of the ADT74xx series chips.

It might be out of scope for lm-sensors, but I wonder if it would be a
good idea to collect the datasheets on the various hardware monitoring
chips and possibly make them available on the lm-sensors site.  I know
the Devices page has links to the manufacturer pages, but these can and
do change or go away.

Matt Roberds