PATCH: make lm_sensors init script return values LSB compliant

Hi All,

I've received the attached patch through Fedora's bugzilla. It fixes the return
values of the various error exit cases to match the LSB spec:
http://refspecs.linux-foundation.org/LSB_3.2.0/LSB-Core-generic/LSB-Core-generic/iniscrptact.html

It looks sane to me, if there are no objections I'll commit it to svn.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans