dme1737 module

Hi Werner,

Please keep the list in the loop so others can profit from this information.

On Dec 19, 2007 8:30 AM, Werner Goebl <werner.goebl at mail.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Hi Juerg,
>
> good point -- I relied on informations from the web about
> the Q965 chipset, but I learned that I was wrong!
>
> So: I have a SMSC SCH5514D-NS chip (which is not on the list
> unfortunately). I guess I am stuck now?

Good information, thanks. At least we can update sensors-detect to
correctly identify your chip. Unfortunately, this being a Dell
machine, SMSC won't provide technical information for this chip to me
since I'm an HP person :-)

Let's try to figure out if it's compatible to any other supported SMSC
chip before we give up. Can you run 'isadump -k 0x55 0x2e 0x2f 0xa'
and post the output?

...juerg