Intel Core voltage monitoring

This sounds quite interesting to me - do you think it should be possible
to find out what's the matter about the removal of the driver and would
I have been able to access my smbus and the hwmon chip in my laptop with it?
It would be great to have a driver for this stuff, but it should work
flawlessly of course...and if it was removed I suppose there was a
problem with it :(

But thanks for the info, please keep me up2date if you're going to
investigate a bit more!

Peter