[ patch .24-rc0 5/5 ] SuperIO locks coordinator - use in other hwmon/*.c

David Hubbard wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> I pulled the w83627ehf.c patch out of patch #5, so patch #5 is
> (mostly) unchanged, and then put some of the superio-locks.c changes
> in patch #1 to support changes to w83627ehf. So w83627ehf changes are
> in my patch #6, where I did the things we have talked about.

Hi David,

thanks so much for pushing forward with this.

Sorry for the long delay - I was trying to get facile with git,
then I moved, and things (hw) are still in cartons, scattered to the
winds, etc,
and internet access is rare/inconvenient.

I hope to be able to make some progress in Dec, despite travel
interruptions,
holidays etc.  I hope that this slowness is only a little annoying.

And now that you've reworked the patches on top of something fresh,
that simplifies things greatly :-) and I'll try them out asap.

thanks again.