Working on adt7475 driver

Juerg Haefliger wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> Are your students in fact working on this driver? I ordered some
> samples of the ADT7475 & ADT7476 and could slap together a demo board
> and start working on a driver.

Yes,

They are actually working on this, still a demo bord would be good, as on the
motherboard they are using for testing (Asus M2N SLI Deluxe) it is the second
hwmon chip, mainly used to monitor and control additional fans.

I'll ask them to send what they have sofar my way and I'll send it to you, I'll
see them again coming wednesday.

Regards,

Hans