how to create rpm for lm_sensors-2.10.5

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:54:57 -0500 (EST), PoWah Wong wrote:
> I use FC6 for a couple of computers, so I want to
> create one rpm for lm_sensors-2.10.5 and install it
> for all computers.
> How to create rpm for lm_sensors-2.10.5?
>
> This is a workaround, isn't it?
> "make package" will create lm_sensors-2.10.5.tar.gz,
> scp it to all computers, untar it, then do "make
> user_install".

atrpms.net has lm_sensors rpm packages ready for Red Hat and Fedora,
just pick them:
http://atrpms.net/name/lm_sensors/

OpenSuse also has lm_sensors packaged:
http://software.opensuse.org/search?p=1&q=sensors&baseproject=openSUSE%3A10.3

If you need a RPM for another distribution, you can try to adapt the
RPM .spec file that come with one of the source rpm packages above to
your own needs.

>       Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving
> junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options
> in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at
> http://mail.yahoo.ca

How nice. A spam advising how to get rid of spam. Being "smarter than
spam" could include banning yahoo from our mailing lists to prevent such
abuse in the future.

--
Jean Delvare