PATCH: add support for lm_sensors 3.0.0 to gkrellm

Hi all,

For those interested. I've made the patch so that gkrellm can be compiled
against the new version (or the old) and so that the identification strings of
the sensors do not change and thus old gkrellm configs will continue to work as is.

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

I've also send this upstream, and its available here:
http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/gkrellm-2.3.0-libsensors4.patch

The later is to be able to put up a link on the download page for the 3.0.0
RC's from the wiki, I haven't done this yet as this patch will not work with
rc2, it requires current svn.