HP maxilife chips have a '-' in their prefix

Hi all,

While working on a new driver I wanted to use a '-' or '_' in the driver name /
prefix. Since I thought a '-' wasn't allowed I checked lib/chips.h in trunk.

And there are already chips with a - in the prefix, the HP maxilife family.

This will work with the 2.10.x variant of sensors_parse_chip_name() but not
with the 3.0.0 variant of sensors_parse_chip_name().

Now I don;t see a 2.6 driver for the hp maxilife chips, so this probably isn't
a problem, still I wanted people to know.

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

While checking prefixes I also found a copy and paste error in the fschmd and
fschrc support, meaning that these won't work with 2.10.5 :( (already fixed in
trunk).