ABIT IP35 Pro mainboard wrong values from 'sensors'

JAMES SCOTT wrote:

> [...]

James,

For some reason later versions of the uguru (and earlier versions too after a
BIOS update) seem to report much too low CPU temp values. I guess they are
reporting the actual sensor value and adding some offset to compensate for the
distance between the sensor on the motherboard and the actual CPU.

So I think the core temp readings are correct, esp. for a loaded system.

Regards,

Hans