[patch 1/1] de-macro w83627hf

Hi Jim,

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:37:31 -0600, Jim Cromie wrote:
> Im attaching an incremental patch (on top of Mark's),
> assuming that this is easiest.

Either way is fine, Mark and myself can deal with patch iterations just
fine.

> If you want it against hwmon-testing (with change-entry, diffstat, signoff)
> or you want the extraneous 'if(' fix removed, let me know.

Indeed the extraneous 'if(' fix doesn't really belong there. I
mentioned the other one only because you were already touching that
line, so it was "free", but in general cleanups shouldn't be mixed with
real changes.

I'll prepare a merged patch with this one change reverted for Mark.
Thanks for your contribution!

--
Jean Delvare