dme1737 module

> -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

So the actual sensor is on the cpu and the processing is done on the board?

Is processing done by the bios or by dme1737?

The type of my cpu  is very new.  At boot up, the bios displays "unknown
cpu type". So, this might be the reason why it does not know how to handle
the sensor output. If this is true, next bios revision might solve the problem.

Is this correct?

Juergen
Jetzt testen! http://produkte.web.de/club/?mc=021130