Moving the "useful addresses" list to the wiki

Hi all,

I propose that we move doc/useful_addresses.html to
lm-sensors.org/wiki. Reasons for that are:

* It will be much more visible there. I don't expect users to find this
file under /usr/share/doc. Some distributions don't even package it.

* It is version-independent.

* It will be easier to maintain in the wiki, more people can change it
there so there is a chance that the document becomes more useful over
time.

If nothing else, this will be one less file to keep in sync between
both lm-sensors branches.

Opinions?

Is there a volunteer for the task?

--