FSC Poseidon, Hermes, Scylla, Hercules and Heimdall driver new version ready for testing

Hi All,

As you know I've been working on a unified driver for the Fujitsu Siemens hwmon
chip family. Attached is a new version of this driver. I would be much
obliged if some of you could test this. Changes:
-Rename the driver to fschmd, as there once already was an fscscy driver and
  libsensors and sensors will expect this driver to behave as the old fscscy if
  we reuse the name.
-Add support for the FSC HRC (Hercules?) chip
-The Poseidon I doesn't have temp limits registers, it uses hardwired limits.

To test drop the attached fschmd.c and Makefile in a dir, type make and then
insmod fschmd.ko

The easiest way to then read the settings is by using the 3.0 sensors branch,
which comes with dyn chipsupport:
remove your current lm-sensors userspace package (for example on Fedora do rpm
-e lm_sensors --nodeps)
svn checkout http://lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/branches/lm-sensors-3.0.0
cd lm-sensors-3.0.0
make
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig

lm_sensors-2.x will not work, as it doesn't know howto handle a fschmd driver.

Thanks for testing & Regards,

Hans