lm_sensors + max1668

Hi,

I just saw your (Rudolf Marek) recent e-mail (in this thread) which was also
cc'ed to me and the earlier post relating to this driver:
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2007-February/018784.html

I apologize but currently I don't have any time to spend on the changes you
suggested.  I guess I have to orphan this driver/patch for now.  I would be
glad if somebody else could get it in a state for mainline inclusion.

Kind regards,

Ch. Scheurer

--
Christoph Scheurer                                  GnuPG key Id: 0x6128C6B6