Winbond web pages

Hi Gong Jun,

While searching for datasheets for the new Winbond hardware monitoring
chips, I've seen the new web pages on the Winbond site, with all the
detailed information about each chip and the direct links for datasheet
download. I just wanted to tell you that this is really great! This is
much better than the older website. I was able to link from lm-sensors'
wiki/Devices page to the chip information pages, this really adds value
for the users and developers.

So please transmit my congratulations to your web team, this is a
really great job they did :)

--
Jean Delvare