FSC Scylla (and Poseidon, Hermes and Heimdall) driver ready for testing

Hi All,

As some of you know I've been working on a unified driver for the Fujitsu
Siemens hwmon chip family. Attached is the resulting driver. I would be much
obliged if some of you could test this.

To test drop the attached fscscy.c and Makefile in a dir, type make and then
insmod fscscy.ko

The easiest way to then read the settings is by using the 3.0 sensors branch,
which comes with dyn chipsupport:
remove your current lm-sensors userspace package (for example on Fedora do rpm
-e lm_sensors --nodeps)
svn checkout http://lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/branches/lm-sensors-3.0.0
cd lm-sensors-3.0.0
make
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig

lm_sensors-2.x will not work, and probably do funky things as it expects the
old very different 2.4 fscscy driver, so resuing the fscscy name wasn't a good
idea after all, suggestions welcome.

Note 1: I have not been able to test this driver myself as I currently do not
have access to the fscher equiped machine I was using, I will get access to
that again in a few weeks, but for now I just hope this works.

Note 2: I will be away on vacation for 6 days starting coming monday, so I will
be reading my mail tomorrow (Sunday) and maybe monday morning and then things
will go quiet for 6 days.

Thanks for testing & Regards,

Hans