ADT7475 lm_sensors / linux driver

Hi,

Short intro: I'm the author of several 2.6 hwmon drivers, and I'm also a
teacher in computer science at a Dutch University. Coming September I will be
giving a class in writing Linux device drivers and I want to use some real
world examples as lab exercises.

This could include letting the students write a driver for the ADT7475, which I
will then submit to the kernel and maintain, unless the students want to do
this him / her self.

Which leads me to the question what the status is of your attempts to write a
driver, I preferably don't want my students to do something that has already be
done. Also what asus motherboard do you have _exactly_, because if my students
are going to take a go at this, I will need to buy a motherboard with this chip
on it for them to develop on.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans