w83791d motherboard help

Hello --

Sorry for the delay in responding but I've been out of town for the
last couple of weeks on vacation.

The motherboard I tested this driver against is a proprietary
motherboard used internally made specifically for our company. It uses
five of the voltage sensors, three of the fan speed sensors and three
temp sensors. We do not have any fan speed control nor do we use the
speech synthesis (which is why those portions were left out of the
driver as I can't validate any code written against those features).

I am not familiar with any ASUS motherboards, so I suspect I will be
of limited help. If someone wants to add functionality to the driver
(pwm. speech synthesis, etc), I'd be happy to code review the changes,
but as I mentioned above, I can't test them.

As an aside, my company has EOL (end of life) the motherboards so my
ability to test/support this driver will become more limited towards
the end of the year.

-- charles