Proposal: remove watchdog support from fscher and fscpos drivers

Hi all,

As you all know I've been working lately on moving the fscher driver to
individual alarm files and on merging the fscpos driver into the fscher driver.

While typing a reply to Jean's review of the fscpos support for the fscher
driver, I came to the conclusion that it might be best to remove the watchdog
supporting sysfs attr from these 2 drivers, These sysfs attr are nothing more
then a raw export of the watchdog registers. If people want raw access they can
and should use i2c-dev. Thus I think it would best to just remove the watchdog
sysfs attr, reducing the driver size and complexity. Notice that there are no
userspace programs which are currently using these sysfs attr.

Maybe in the future a proper watchdog driver can be written for the watchdog
functions on these chips, under the same subsystem as the other watchdog
drivers, since its an i2c chip, sharing it with other drivers should not be a
problem (I think).

Regards,

Hans