PATCH: hwmon-fscher-support-fscpos.patch

Hi

Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi All, Stefan,
>
> As already mentioned in various post to the lm-sensors mailing list,
> the fscher
> and fscpos chip are very very similar, this patch adds support for the
> fscpos
> chip to the fscher driver, so that over time the fscpos driver can be
> dropped.
Sorry for my late reply. It's nice to know that somebody takes care of
unifying and cleaning those drivers (even though I'll miss my name in
the kernel tree :)). I'll try your code as soon as I find some time
(probably later this week) and report back to you.

Regards
Stefan