py-smbus

Hi Petr:

* petr at tpc.cz <petr at tpc.cz> [2007-07-08 17:05:00 +0200]:
> thanks for quick reply, python-dev installed, I thing I am one step closer but I
> am still getting some Errors. The log is attached.

Argh.  Just attach logs as plain text please.

Anyway, it also requires some header files which are installed by the
lm-sensors package.  If you do 'make user && sudo make user_install' from that
package, you will get them.

Yes, py-smbus is part of that package, so it should be possible to build it
without first building & installing the rest of it.  I haven't gotten around
to fixing that yet, sorry.

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman