ADT7475

Joel McKee Cooper wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I've got this chip on my ASUS M2N-SLI motherboard and am willing to
> hack on the code a bit.  Any thoughts/decisions as to whether it
> should be it's own driver or added into the lm85?

That would depend on how similar it is, if it can easily (without klutering up
the driver) can be added to lm85, then thats a good idea,\. If it would become
a bit messy a new driver might be a better idea.

Notice that a driver for the ADT7470 was just posted the list, maybe it would
be better / easier to add ADT7475 support there?

Regards,

Hans