Help needed for implementing&testing Fintek F75375 driver (AOpen XC Cube)

Hello Jean,

> > The module is recognized by 'sensors-detect' but i'm not able to get
> > an output running 'sensors', because the needed functions, structs and
> > defines are mostly not correct.

> I suggest that you take a look at a patch doing the same for another driver:

> http://www.lm-sensors.org/changeset/4355

> This patch was adding user-space support for the dme1737 driver. You
> need to do something very similar, except for sensors-detect which you
> probably don't need to change.

> If you have specific questions on the way, feel free to ask, but all in
> all, copy and paste and a bit of trial and error should work fine.

> Please submit your patch when you're done, so that we can apply it and
> everybody benefits.

> --
> Jean Delvare

Thank you for your answer. I take a look at the changeset for
the dme1737 driver, it seems that this is the example i was looking for.

I will try to start 'copying and pasting' this afternoon,
if it work i will submit it.

christian.