hwmon maintainer handoff

Mark,

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 20:51:48 +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> This makes things unnecessarily complex for Andrew, given that my queue
> is now read-only. I'd rather let you pick all "my" patches right now
> and make them yours. Then I can just blast my own queue and be done
> with it, and Andrew starts pulling from yours. Just give me one day to
> sort everything out and make sure that everyone is properly credited.

Here you go:
http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/linux-2.6/jdelvare-hwmon.tar.gz

This archive contains my current hwmon queue. It it read-only from now
on, and will be deleted as soon as you have taken these patches in your
own queue and Andrew starts pulling from yours instead of mine. Please
let me know when this has happened.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare