Support for PCChips/MSI

I have a pcchips M860 motherboard with a Fintek F75383 sensor chip.

I have seen you have had a driver supplied for this, but I do not know how
to add this in.

My system is running Ubuntu Feisty Fawn (7.04).

One of the irritations of the board is that it does not seem to support fan
control.
Is this because of the lack of support for this sensor chip?

I can read the system temperature (not sure how well calibrated it is, but
there are figures) and I can read the fan speed.

Is there any support you could give me?

Thanks

David

Could you be the guest MSN Movies presenter? Click Here to Audition
http://www.lightscameraaudition.co.uk