Intel SRSH4 Motherboard Sensors

Hello,

I have a Quad MP Xeon Intel SRSH4 system where the motherboard has
BMC/IPMI onboard sensors.  I would really like to be able to monitor the
sensors with lm_sensors.  The system is running FC6 with all the latest
versions including lm_sensors.  The kernel is 2.6.20 patched with the

'ipmisensors experimental'

kernel patch from

http://bmcsensors-26.sourceforge.net/

Running sensors-detect find these sensors, but does not know about the
chips.

- IPMI BMC KCS ( confidence 4, driver bmcsensors )
- ITE ( unknown chip with ID 0xee19 )
- PC8741x ( unknown chip with ID 0xee19 )
- SMSC ( unknown chip with ID 0xee19 )
- VIA/Winbond/Fintek ( unknown chip with ID 0xee19 )

After loading all the modules it says to, running sensors gives the
classic message that no sensors where found.  Does anyone know if the
sensors and/or chips are supported or ever will be?

I have also read that Xeon processors have an onboard temperature sensor
and that the xeontemp module could be used to read it.  Looking at my
kernel modules, I do not see it in the i2c directories or do I see an
option for it in the kernel config file.  How do I get that module?

Thanks,
Keith