THMC50 review

On Mon, 21 May 2007 11:29:42 -0700
 "Juerg Haefliger" <juergh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm about ready to do some reviewing but I need to check
> with Mark
> Hofmann to figure out who comes next.  Don't know where
> your driver is
> in the queue.

Actually keeping a queue that can be used with people which
have time to review sounds like a plan. I think we should
create a page for this at the trac wiki. Mark AFAIK you've
been collecting reviews, can you create such a page. (I can
do it myself but I don't have a list of everything that
needs reviewing).

Then we can add links to reviews from the mailinglist
archive there too :)

Talking about reviews, Mark can you please take a look at
and respond to the discussion about the table in the
abituguru3 driver?

Regards,

Hans

http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2007-March/019094.html