Fintek F71882FG Driver -> Problems with non EPoX mobo's

Hi All,

Two weeks ago I posted the beta-version driver for the Fintek F71882FG. I
just wanted to let everyone know how things are standing at the moment.

The driver has been tested by quite a few people. Results are that the
driver works on 2 different EPoX mobo's, but fails to work on a jetway and
all MSI mobo's. In all cases it does correctly detect the fintek chipset,
and select the proper device and enable it if needed. Only the register it
is supposed to read from is empty. It seems that the region is reserved for
pnp, which cannot be disabled in the bios. This seems to be the case on the
3 MSI mobo's. I don't know how to deal with this problem..

I would be grateful if someone could have a look at the driver, if they have
the time, and comment on it.
If you are wondering why the driver doesn't output any voltages that is
because it wasn't working correctly on my system. So I removed it to make
sure it didn't cause any problems on someone else system.

Regards
Hans Edgington