ICH8 HECI temperature sensors

Hello all,

Some users asked us about the support for HECI integrated temperature sensors. I
tried to find some relevant documentation, but I could not find anything I could
send to HECI to obtain the temperatures, fans etc.

Please can someone point us to the correct docs? I think aim would be to develop
  kernel hwmon driver, which will read the data through HECI interface.

I can tell more info if you need.

Thanks,

Rudolf