No pwm with abituguru driver?

Hans de Goede wrote:

> Most likely your pwm is already in auto mode and things are working just
> fine, as this uguru feature will work fine without any driver at all.

You are right, changing values in BIOS seems to work!

> Another reason you're getting permission denied might be because you're
> doing something like this:
> sudo echo "2" > /sys/devices/platform/abituguru.224/pwm1_enable
>
> Notice that that won't work as the redirect will be done as the normal
> user, you must really _be_ root for this to work.

That was it. I was sudoing! Becoming root made it possible to write to
pwm1_enable, and it seems to be controlling the CPU fan only.

Thanks a lot for the fast and verbatim answer!

If I can help the project with info from my AN8 Fatal1ty I would be
happy to. Just let me know.

Cheers,
Magnus E