Add the temp offset diode register to the k8temp

[CC'ing the lm-sensors list in case the Documentation/hwmon/k8temp
documentation is out of date]

Hi Rudolf,
I have attached my patch (sorry gmail always screws them up for me) to
have the k8temp utilize the temperature diode offset when calculating
the reported temperature.

Short Story:
I started looking at this because the k8temp driver reported
temperatures that were very different from those reported by the BIOS.
 Since I couldn't make heads or tails of why the numbers were wrong, I
read the spec sheet and the driver source.  I came up with the changes
based on spec sheet (see my bug report).  The temperature reported by
k8temp is not the same as the BIOS, but both CPU temps are uniformly 6
degrees C lower than BIOS reported temps.  The diode offset corrects
CPU1 by 4 and CPU 2 by 7.

I was wondering what you thought of my changes.

For the long story , please see http://www.lm-sensors.org/ticket/2200 .

thanks,
Amul