asb_100 sensor location in /sys heirarchy changes on

Perhaps there is another way of looking at.
How does the program 'sensors' know what <busnumber>-<busaddress>
combination to use?

Maybe this could be used to rewrite the script sens_update_rrd to
automatically find and read the right sensor data?

Alternatively, maybe sens_update_rrd should be rewritten to call
'sensors' and parse the resulting output rather than querying directly
the /sys/bus/i2c/devices/<busnumber>-<busaddress> sensor values?

Or maybe I should just be using sensord instead which would avoid
having to specify the sensor or to edit the /etc/crontab file?
(however, I like the other cgi scripts better)

I guess in summary it seems to me that the primary problem is that the
crontab script sens_update_rrd is written in a non-robust fashion...