asb_100 sensor location in /sys heirarchy changes on reboot

I have a p4pe board with the asb_100 sensor running under linux 2.6.20.

I now notice that the sensors location varies between
/sys/bus/i2c/drivers/asb100/0-002d and /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/asb100/2-002d
between reboots.

This creates problems for me since I use sensord and a crontab entry to read the
sensors but now the location of the sensors in /sys varies with each boot.

Is this a bug?
If not is there a way to fix the location of the sensor directory in the /sys
heirarch? (Otherwise, I will need to write some klugey shell script to try to
find the location at boot-up and then automatically change the crontab entry
accordingly.

Thanks!