Using lmsensors with Winbond w83627ehf

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 10:52:01AM -0700, David Hubbard wrote:
> On 3/2/07, Gnom Gnom <gnom108 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I sent reply to list yesterday but it never was posted.  I will
> > try to post there again if you would prefer to not help me
> > "offline".
>
> I am not sure why your message was not received. I have CCed Axel
> Thimm who operates the mailing list. Axel, can you help us debug this
> issue?

we should get this off-list, but AFAICS there was no further attempt
from gnom's mail to contact the mail server, e.g. it wasn't rejected
at our place, or gnom used an non-subscribed mail address.

Anyway, gnom, please contact David and me off-list and we'll check
it. I'm just Cc'ing the list, so this doesn't sound like it's not
being followed up.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net