support for Asus F3Jp laptop

Hi,

On 2/28/07, christophe <christophe.dr at free.fr> wrote:
> Le Mercredi 28 F?vrier 2007 23:31, Vaidotas Zemlys a ?crit:
> > [...]
>
> I had the same problem (solved in a thread some weeks ago) with an asus w1n
> laptop. The problem was that smbus was hidden.
> You can check if your smbus is hidden by runing :
> lspci|grep SMBus

The output of this command is:
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) SMBus Controller (rev 02)

I read the thread you were refering. I downloaded the bash script
provided by Rudolph Marek, but I see that it will not run, because it
does not support ICH7 family. Another question, how did you find out
that you have sensor chip adt7463? Also through lspci? I would like to
find out what chip my laptop has , if it has it at all.

Vaidotas Zemlys