w83627ehf_add_w83627dhg_support.patch.txt

Hi Hendrick,

On 2/28/07, Hendrick van der Veen <hendrick at iteach4u.com> wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> I came across you article and I having the some problem with the lmsensors
> and the w83627ehf modules for the ASUS p5b. Could you tell me where I might
> download this patch? Or would you be so kind as to mail it to me?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Hendrick

I'd be happy to help you get the w83627ehf module patched to support
your w83627dhg chip. Do please include lm-sensors at lm-sensors.org in
your email (I did it for you) so your question and my answer are
available in the list archives.

Start with this email I sent Feb 7, in the list archives:
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2007-February/018830.html

You will need to snip it at the lines that say -------------- next

It has two attachments: the patch and the full driver. It also links
to the original announcement of w83627dhg support I sent Dec 26 2006,
so please read that email also. I believe that's all you'll need to
get your kernel patched.

Hope that helps,
David